Autodesk® has released an updated version of Revit® 2022.
„We’re connecting Revit seamlessly to the CAD and BIM tools you use every day, so less design data is lost in translation, and you enjoy smoother handoffs between teams and project contributors.“
Improvements for Revit® Architecture include new features in these categories:
▶ EFFICIENT DOCUMENTATION
• Duplicate Sheets
• Snap to MIddle of Two Points
• Select all Instances Enhancements
• Find in Project Browser
• Category Name Search
• Pick any Level when importing or Linking CAD formats
• Duplicate existing family parameters
• Compatible shared parameters
▶ CONNECTION & COLLABORATION
• Revit Levels in FormIt Pro
• New file interoperability improvements
▶ BOOSTING PRODUCTIVITY
• Open any synchronized version of a Revit cloud model
• Generative Design in Revit updates
• Dynamo 2.12
… and some additional upgrades.
For further information check out the full article on Autodesk´s Revit-Blog.